Monday, January 11, 2010

The Official First Week

The weekend was amazing, me and the group had some bonding time playing 10 fingers lol. We had about 9 bottles of wine, and the questions people were coming up with was so crazy. We all learned an important message, we have a group of FREAKS lol. I'm going to try to keep this pg rated, but people were asking questions like " have you even done it anal (gross), thought about someone else while have sex with another person, said the wrong name, cheated on a bf/gf, ever done anything with the same sex, stole anything of value, even done coke/weed, threesome, roadhead, and ever swallowed just to name a few. Believe me we had too much fun! 15 tipsy people dishing out dirt is a great way to get to know a person lol.

I love our apartment, but the only bad thing is the windows are poorly insulated so I can hear everyones conversation and every event that occurs on the street. Last night me and my roommate Shannon barely got ANY sleep. I woke up around 5am wide awake and just decided to stay up for our first day of class.

I forgot to mention, that after playing 10 fingers, me and Shannon left the girls apartment and they live in a sketchy area btw. Soon as we left we got offered some weed, then some weirdos kept talking to us..overall it was an uncomfortable situation to be in and it was only 1am in the morning on a sunday. Craziness I tell you. Next time we plan on walking in a big ass group so we wont get harrassed like that.

Back to the first week so far, we had our classes this morning with Anne and Chris and the classes seem to be not as bad as I thought. A lot of reading, a lot of papers, but we will all survive lol. Ready for my 4.0 to boost up the G.P.A and ready for more bonding experience with THE best group in Florence. Hopefully this weekend we can go to Siena, Pisa, and Lucca. Blog more tomorrow, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment